Tuesday, January 31

Pit & Peak

Peak: These $1 iphone gloves I found shopping. I cannot express how in love I am with a single pair of mitts! I am soooo happy that I don't have to keep removing my gloves just to answer my phone in this frigid weather. 
*The grey bits are made out of some magic fabric...Genius!

 Pit: Has to be this long mother of a train that had me waiting 25 minutes! Good thing I had me some classic Mariah tunes to keep me occupied.
Sweet, sweet fantasy baby, when I close my eyes you come and you take me. On and on yeah

2 comments:

  1. Do those gloves actually work? I've seen them floating around teh web and have been curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! They work so well! Go get yourself a pair!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...