Monday, May 7

On the Street: Tomas Hurlburt

Hi there! I know what you're thinking, "sweet boots"  Precisely what I thought when I saw this guy sittin' all GQ on a couch the other night out at the lounge. I love his hi-cut deck boots and grandpa style sweater with silver hardware. Or should I say Dad's sweater, this was his father's sweater from back in the 70's that he stole and kept for himself. Me and Tom (I can call him that cause we tight like that now!) had ourselves quite the lengthy conversation about his style and love for music. He actually plays guitar for a local band here in Winnipeg called Hey pilgrim. He is officially my new favorite red head, which is ironically the title of one of their songs.
Thanks Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...