Sunday, January 15

The 30 for 30 remix.... should I?

Good day! So I've come to realize that I literally have no more room left in my closet or drawers to welcome any happy new items of clothing. Not to mention, the spending ain't too easy on the wallet. So I'm thinking.... Should I take this "30 for 30" challenge? What's the 30 for 30 remix challenge you ask? Well you basically pick your choice of 30 articles of clothing, make 30 outfits, for 30 days. And during these 30 days you resist the urge to buy new items of clothing. Kendi from Kendi Everyday is the creator of this clever, popular trend and the Queen of "remixing" having completed the challenge 4 times for every season of the year. She even wrote a how to guide. This challenge is a fun way to be more creative with your wardrobe and also keeps you from breaking the bank.

So what do you think? Should I do it? Are you willing to take the challenge with me?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...