Sunday, December 11

Fifteen Questions

My best of friends Sherri from SHERRIAMOUR tagged me in this fun Q & A chain. She's the one who got me to start bloggin. So go check her out. 
Very, old picture folks

1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?
My family likes to call me Latty...It makes more sense and just sounds right in a Jamaican accent. Like when my Mom says it. 

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I have a terrible habit of pulling out my hair when I'm reading. 

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I drive a standard vehicle and I hate! HATE! The feeling when you accidently get stuck in neutral while trying to change gears and it grids. Ugh!

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Ain't too proud to beg - By The Temptations. It's a good boisterous, belting out kinda song. 

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
I really can't put up with rude/stupid behaving people. Especially when it's taken out on an undeserving bystander. 

6. What's one of your nervous habits? 
I Sta-staaa-stutter.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
Daniel sleeps on the left and I, on the right. And sometimes the left (when I feel like getting snuggly ;)

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name? 
I had a blankie. It didn't have a name, just a picture of Mickey, Daffy Duck and Pluto. I lost it somewhere between the car and my house. R.I.P blankie :(

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks? 
Last time I had a beverage at Starbucks was years ago. And I think it was some fruit frappé thing. 

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? 
Washing your face before bed. I hate washing my face. 

11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
All 4 directions baby! North, South, East aaaaand West. 

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can't touch my toes... I think that's weird.

13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 
Candies! I can eat bags (count it) of anything sugary in one sitting. 

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
In a sassy black ladies tone of voice, I've worked "Regaaardless!" into my vocab dictionary as of lately.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
The boys t-shirt. 

Now if only I had followers to pass this tag on to :S



1 comment:

  1. Haha...Toya you so funny! I enjoyed reading your Q + A. Thanks for playing along! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...